Bitchology

BITCHOLOGY
When I stand up for
myself and my beliefs,
they call me a
bitch .
When I stand up for
those I love,
they call me a
bitch .
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
or do things my own way, they call me a
bitch .
Being a bitch
means I won't
compromise what's
in my heart.
It means I live my life
MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to
tolerate injustice and
speak against it, I am
defined as a
bitch .
The same thing happens when I take time for
myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken,
opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me,
try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.
And if that makes me a bitch ,
so be it.
I embrace the title and
am proud to bear it.
B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself
B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman
B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything
21 Comments:
At December 18, 2006,
Y.Y. said…
very nice
bitch!
At December 18, 2006,
Open Up! said…
i think i heard that before...cute!
At December 18, 2006,
FunkyJew82 said…
u go grrrrl! (hey ... somebody had to say it!)
At December 18, 2006,
BagelUndertheCouch said…
ROCK OUT
At December 19, 2006,
Pragmatician said…
Good post,you just gave the B word a positive connotation.
I bet many women are grateful.
PS The things for which you were referred t as a B, is not what makes a B according to the old definition in any case.
At December 19, 2006,
Sara with NO H said…
I dont think I've ever been called a bitch to my face, but I can bet plenty of people have said it behind my back! lol
THis was really cute.
At December 19, 2006,
Sara with NO H said…
I dont think I've ever been called a bitch to my face, but I can bet plenty of people have said it behind my back! lol
THis was really cute.
At December 19, 2006,
Unknown said…
Bitch can be used in another good way according to the Dictionary.
Bitch is a slang:
Anything memorable, esp. something exceptionally good: "That last big party he threw was a real bitch."
At December 19, 2006,
ggggg said…
Awesome!
At December 19, 2006,
beautiful-stranger said…
y.y: there is bee-atch and bitch...theres a big difference between those two words...so thank you, ill take it as a compliment
open up: doesnt hurt to hear it again. we all have to be reminded and encouraged every once n' a while
funkyjew: thank you!! im goin' alright
bagel: thank you!!
pragmatician: welcome to the 21st century of reinvention.
I realy think this word, or labeling in general, gets thrown around too easily...and "some" of us deserve to go by the reinventd definition.
Is there a definition #2 for bastard? I wonder..I never came across it..
sarah: I sure hope you havent been called a bitch in your face...Im sure you have behind your back though....
I dont think ive ever been called that either...and i dont think i ever will..! not that material..way too nice for that..maybe a little too nice..im realy bragging, arent I....ill stop before i seriously start blushing lol.
anyway, this post is just a few words of encouragement...and it might come in handy just in case ill ever need it..
heimishe: was the party realy a bitch? am i invited?
i agree it can be used positively too
lakewood:
At December 19, 2006,
beautiful-stranger said…
shy: theres a new twist for the word yes?
At December 20, 2006,
heimishinbrooklyn said…
Girl Power!!
At December 21, 2006,
Unknown said…
The party WAS a bitch. You should register your name so you can be invited next time to the party.
At December 21, 2006,
David_on_the_Lake said…
wow
At December 23, 2006,
beautiful-stranger said…
shy: yes i did give the B word a postive twist
heimsihinbrklyn: you have it all figurd out
a heimishe: thanks for the tips, are girls free?
At December 24, 2006,
yingerman said…
I somehow think that in real life you are a 'mekeleh' ;)
"not that there's anything wrong with that!" J Seinfield
At December 24, 2006,
Independent Frum Thinker said…
With your definition, it is quite a compliment!
At December 25, 2006,
smb said…
I was called a bitch while on a metro bus. I was standing and carrying a white bag because I needed to bring something to someone and it must have tapped the man by mistake and he got really upset.
At December 26, 2006,
Happy Huband said…
I LIKE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR
COME OVER FOR HOT SHWARMA AND ADISCUSSION ABOUT SEX
At December 26, 2006,
beautiful-stranger said…
lakewood: silence is sometimes stronger then words
yingerman: youre very far off...but can I hire you as my psychic/fortune teller anyway?
independent: its well deserved for some of us
invsmn27: you should of sent him to me, I would of taken care of him
shwarma: youre realy in love....!!
with youre dear shwarma...
it is indeed good...but i cant quite say i have it for breakfast everyday
At December 12, 2007,
Anonymous said…
well i have learned your bitchology the hard way! WISH I HADNT! ; [ CENE
Post a Comment
<< Home