BeautiFul sTranGER

I'M JUST A STRANGER AMONG STRANGERS IN A VERY VERY STRANGE WORLD!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

the italian guy...oy vay

Here is the link...check it out...very funny!

http://www.huaren.com/fun/english.htm

Here it is in text...read on...enjoy!

Poor guy...all he wanted was a piss....i mean a "piece" of toast....and a shit....ehem....a sheet...lol.....and did i forget to mention a fuck...sorry i meant a...uh...fork next to his plate! lol!


One day I gonna to Malta to a big hotel, in the morning I go down to eat a breakfast. I tell the waitress that I want two pieces of toast. She brings me only one piece. I tell her "I wanna two pieces". She say "Go to the toilet". I say "you don't understand, I wanna two pieces on my plate". She say to me: "you better not piss on the plate, you sonnawabitch". I do not even know this lady and she call me a sonnawabitch !!
Later I go to eat at a bigger restaurant. The waiter brings me a spoon and a knife but no fork. I tell her "I wanna a fork" and she tell me: "everyone wanna f@?k ". I tell her "you don't understand me... I wanna fork on the table". She say: "you better not f@?k on the table you sonnawabitch" .

So I go back to my room in my hotel and there is no sheets on the bed. I call the manager and tell him "I wanna a sheet". he tell me to go the toilet. I say "you don't understand I wanna a sheet on my bed". He say: "you better not shit on the bed, you sonnawabitch".

I go to the Check out and the man at the desk said "peace on you", and I say: "Piss on you too, you sonnawabicth". I gonna back to Italy !

15 Comments:

  • At December 26, 2006, Blogger A Heimishe said…

    That is funny. With that said, have you ever heard of the "Korean Clock lady" from Howard Stern show?
    Check it out on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT8eSG_ggi0

     
  • At December 26, 2006, Blogger beautiful-stranger said…

    yes i have, its hilarious!

     
  • At December 27, 2006, Blogger Pragmatician said…

    I always said there should be one universal language for everyone!

     
  • At December 27, 2006, Blogger beautiful-stranger said…

    that would be way too boring!

     
  • At December 27, 2006, Blogger Y.Y. said…

    instead of writing it you can post the link to the audio its very funny

     
  • At December 27, 2006, Blogger smb said…

    that is hilarious lol

     
  • At December 28, 2006, Blogger ggggg said…

    That was great!!!! Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At December 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard the audio clip of it, its even greater, but u have done a good job in putting it down in words.
    i had a piece of laugh

     
  • At December 30, 2006, Blogger beautiful-stranger said…

    lvnsm27: Glad you had a good laugh!

    lakewood: its all about sharing!

    nuch: how big was that piece exactly?

     
  • At December 31, 2006, Blogger BagelUndertheCouch said…

    hahaha, that's so messed up. by the way, i apologize, but you've just been tagged.

     
  • At January 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHA!! Very funny! Loved it..

    Love your blog!

     
  • At January 02, 2007, Blogger beautiful-stranger said…

    kiara: never say never

    bagel: help!! I was tagged!!apologies accepted lol

    jewishbifemme: thank you;)

     
  • At January 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can't get better. lol

     
  • At July 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was hilarious... I am still on the floor from uncontrolable laughter.... thanks

     
  • At July 18, 2008, Blogger Dana Friedman said…

    So much of the world could be better off were it not for so many cultural misunderstandings we all have. We don't understand each other, and your former community couldn't care less. It's good that you've broadened your horizons. You can, if you wish, still maintain a connection to Judaism outside of the Satmar world. There's so much out there for you. And if you are bitter about your experience, do what you need to do. Hopefully Esther-Miriam will benefit from having a more worldly-wise mother.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home